I was tagged by Valarie over at Mommy At Last, to take this 4 facts survey! I will gladly accept. I always love learning more about the people behind the blogs, vlogs, ect. that I follow. It helps me relate to them better, ya know? So when I get the chance, I share more about myself with all y’all!
Let’s get started!
Four names people call me other then my real name:
1. Peanut (thanks mom lol)
2. Love (the one and only Michael)
3. Twin (the other half of my heart, Melody)
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Cashier at a gas station.
2. Movie Theater Concession Person lol
3. Waitress at an Italian Restaurant
4. Maid for a rich lady.
Four movies I’ve watched more then once:
1. The Little Mermaid (and like every other Disney movie)
2. The Nightmare Before Christmas
3. Dirty Dancing (Patrick Swayze, enough said)
4. Titanic (love love love!)
Four books or authors I recommend (its hard to pick just 4):
1. Red Queen – Victoria Aveyard
2. Warriors – Erin Hunter
3. A Great and Terrible Beauty – Libba Bray
4. Firelight – Sophie Jordan
Four places I’ve lived (I’ve only lived in three states):
Four places I’ve visited:
Four things I’d rather be doing right now:
1. Talking to Michael.
2. Snuggling with Michael.
3. Kissing Michel.
4. Seeing Michael face to face.
(can you tell I miss him?)
Four foods I prefer not to eat:
2. Liver of any kind (my family loves chicken livers, yuck!)
3. Spam (my mother could live off this stuff)
4. Peanuts (walnuts, almonds, etc)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chicken (of any kind really, but Hot Wings, YUM!)
2. Pizza (preferably supreme)
3. Fruit (watermelon, grapes, honeydew, cantaloupe, etc.)
4. Chinese (egg rolls, beef & broccoli, spring rolls, fried rice)
Four television shows I watch:
1. The Walking Dead
2. Cake Boss
3. 2 Broke Girls
4. Girl Meets World
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
1. Michael coming home.
2. Blogging like a machine!
3. Bettering my photography.
4. Becoming a better person then I was last year.
Four things I’m always saying:
1. I love you mostest.
2. Bite me (lol)
4. I see
To the bloggers tagged, you need to copy the questions and fill them in with your own answers. Then tag 4 bloggers of choice to do it. Hope you accept the tag! Did y’all enjoyed this? If you have any comments of questions leave them down below and don’t forget to subscribe!