I recently got sent a 16 oz bottle of Pure Salmon Oil to use on my dogs food. The company sent this to me for free to try it and let them know how I felt about it. I do have to admit that it does smell pretty strongly of fish. Along that note though the dogs do seem to really love it. They get really excited at meal time when they smell the Salmon Oil. Also I have noticed a difference in my dogs when it comes to their coats. One dog used to have a really bad problem with being itchy. Since we started using this on the food he hasn’t been itchy nearly as much. I do think this product work very well. I highly recommend it and encourage all pet mothers and father to give this to their babies, if the vet says it is alright for them.
Treat your pet to a delicious supplement that boosts their health with Zesty Paws Pure Salmon Oil
A tasty dietary supplement that gives dogs and cats prime health-enhancing nourishment.
– Loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
– Derived from wild salmon from Iceland
– No filler ingredients! Just all-natural support.
The list of benefits are endless, and your pet will love you for it!
– Keeps skin hydrated and itch-free
– Nourishes their coat for a fuller and softer touch
– Keeps their joints lubricated and functional
– Supports the immune and cardiovascular system
Make Zesty Paws your go-to source for premium pet supplements and unbeatable customer support.
– Convenient 16 fl oz bottle for simple storage
– Easy, mess-free pump-bottle dispenser. No capsules needed.
– Made in FDA-registered facilities that are GMP certified
– Manufactured in the USA
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. I would not lie to y’all about a product. If y’all are interested in buying this product for your furr babies I am including a link that if you click it, it will take you to the Amazon page to buy it.